Property & Conveyancing Services from An Experienced Melbourne Firm
Ensure your issue is quickly and effectively resolved by choosing the experienced team at Network Legal. We can provide advice and consultation in an extensive range of areas covering deceased estates, construction and the transfer of residential and commercial property.
We have a deep understanding of the process involved in achieving the results our clients want and pride ourselves on our ability to break down complex legal proceedings into simple to grasp, actionable steps. We’re understanding of the fact that not everyone has a legal background or extensive experience in property, and are here to guide you through this period.
A breadth and depth of expertise
Network Legal prides itself on being able to provide relevant, intelligent consultation to a diverse range of clients across the city. To better support Melbourne individuals and organisations in reaching their goals, our firm offers a diverse range of services, failing into eight primary areas of practice:
- Construction – Providing legal advice on property development transactions and the negotiation and preparation of related documents.
- Conveyancing for property-buyers – Advice throughout the buying process, preparation of transfer documents, general management of issues.
- Conveyancing for property-sellers – Contract of Sale drafting, preparation of transfer documents, financial adjustment calculation, general management of issues.
- Leasing – Advice on commercial and residential leases for landlords, tenants or any other stakeholders, consultation on subleases and license agreements.
- Wills and estate planning – Preparation of wills and powers of attorney documents, advice on estate planning for large and complex estates.
- Property development and subdivisions – advice on contractual and regulatory issues, preparation and negotiation of documentation, due diligence.
- Probate and deceased estates – Obtaining probate, estate administration.
- Commercial and transactional – negotiation and drafting of contracts and documentation.
Only the best for our clients
If you’d like to access our property conveyancing services or require consultation on any other issues, start a conversation with one of our solicitors. Call today on 1300 552 108 during business hours to speak directly to our team members. You can also send us a message through our contact page or via email at and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.